Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing # 17

I am not going to comment on Rollyo because I already have a way to quickly search my sites that I frequently visit. If you are a Firefox user there is a plug-in called speed dial. You can find it at Speed Dial

Within Speed Dial you can create different tabs that allow you to quickly switch between websites that you have added to speed dial. Within one click you are taken to the website. I have utilized this feature to set up tabs for my blogs, social networking, personal, and weight loss. In the near future I plan to create a page for science where I can add my favorite science sites that I use in teaching.

Check it out to see what I am talking about. I have included some pictures from my speed dial so that you can see the tabs and what this feature looks like.

Tabs



Sample Speed Dial Page

2 comments:

  1. might have to come for some tutoring...looks intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I would be more than happy to meet with you and show you. My brother showed me a few weeks ago and I love it.

    ReplyDelete