Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing # 9

Which Search tool was the easiest for you?

The search tool that I found to be the easiest was not actually a search tool, but rather the blogroll off of the Cool Cat Teacher blog. I really like the resources that are available there for educators and I added several of them to my RSS feeds in google reader. After that I liked Technorati. The ease of the search tool was nice.

Which was more confusing?

I did not like the search tool Syndic8.com. The layout was ust kind of there and I did not like the way that the search engine located blog feeds. The appearance was not appealing to me.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?

I added some more blogs on educational technology to my feeds. There were some great ones that focused on practical applications in the 21st century classroom that I liked. I also found some techie ones which will come in handy when dealing with broken equipment on campus.

Some of the unusual ones were just random posts by individuals that did not seem to have any rhyme or reason to them. It just appeared that there were a bunch of random posts that were thrown together that didn't seem to have a flow to them. Some of the reading ones that were on the blogroll were weird and unusual. Even though they had a unified theme to them some of the posts and stories there were odd and I felt like a few were not appropriate for children even though they were teacher blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment